Anonymous asked: 4.
HOLY SHIT, these are good. I don't do these things...
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
22. Are you old fashioned?
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
"But...aren't you concerned about your health?"
supersandys-space: No. I’m not. To be frank, I don’t care if I drop dead before the end of this post. When it comes to death, the only thing I fear is pain; I do not like pain, but other than that, I do not care if I die, even if it is sooner rather than later. I mean…why should I? Why would I? The world is filled with people who hate me simply because of my body’s size/shape. The world is...
Far too many people are looking for the right person, instead of trying to be...– Gloria Steinem
brinydeep: homophobes think that they’re taking a stand against gay people by not eating oreos but who’s really missing out here
And when we fell asleep together I thought there was no end of us and also no...– My Happy Life
thegypsypanther replied to your post: thegypsypanther replied to your post: SOMEONE… It’s a god damn shame, Soph. ANOTHER FUCKING PERSON DID IT. i swear this fucking picture is going to go viral, and it’s going to link back to me and everyone is going to completely miss the point. also everyone that reblogged it doesn’t have asks so i can’t even go off on them about how...
thegypsypanther replied to your post: SOMEONE FUCKING REBLOGGED MY RELATIONSHIP ABUSE… I am laughing at the stupidity. Hahahahaha. this bitch SPECIFICALLY reblogged it from me. so she had to have read what i put and SPECIFICALLY erased it all. these are our peers…
SOMEONE FUCKING REBLOGGED MY RELATIONSHIP ABUSE PHOTO AND TOOK OUT MY COMMENTARY…YOU ARE COMPLETELY MISSING THE POINT. OH DEAR GOD.
only the idea of you.
how hard would you judge me if i said i teared up a little because i miss michael?
I wish to one day be this chill